If you are thinking about to visit Malaysia the truly Asia, you can apply for tourist visa in Malaysian Embassy Shibuya Tokyo. Embassy location is a bit far from Shibuya railway station, so you can take bus up-to Garden Tower Sumitomo Fudosan building(Fuji Express bus in front of Hachiko exit). Once you reached garden tower, embassy is just a few steps away, hardly 100~150 meters. You need following documents at the time of submitting application.
– Original passport.
– One set photocopies of passport first and last page.
– 2 recent passport size photograph.
– Round trip E-ticket.
– Bank statement around 200,000 ~ 300,000 yen, depends on how many days you are staying.
You can download application from embassy website(visa form download link).It takes 2-3 business days to process your tourist visa including submission day.Fee for single entry sightseeing visa is 2500¥.It’s valid up-to 3 months and duration of stay is maximum 90 days.
Malaysian Embassy in Tokyo, Japan.
20-16 Nanpeidai-Cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0036. Japan.
Phone +81 3 3476 3840 , Fax +81 3 3476 4971
Email firstname.lastname@example.org , Website http://www.kln.gov.my/web/jpn_tokyo/home
Office-Hours 09:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:00
- All the informations written above are based on an indian passport holder , who applied tourist visa in Malaysian embassy Tokyo on 24 December 2014.
- You can get on arrival transit visa but it cost you around 100$ which is a bit expensive.