If you are thinking to visit Singapore then you are on right place.For Singapore you can take online visa usually multiple entry visa. You just need passport scan copy, one photograph and complete filled visa form.We used #Airbnb for stay in our whole trip around Singapore. Prices are similar as in Japan.Singapore is a wonderful country to visit if you are shopaholic, lots and lots of shopping malls.We entered here through border between Malaysia and Singapore via Johor. There are many bus services from Johor to Singapore at regular interval from early morning to late night in just few cents.In Johor you can go to Larkin bus terminal and take link bus to Singapore #Causewaylink
Larkin Bus Terminal <–> Kotaraya <–> Kranji MRT Station Just 2 RM
Once you board the bus keep ready printout of your e-visa to show on entry and exit points(3 Times).Your will alight at Kranji MRT station and travel further to city by train. There is only a single Money exchange office at station which open 09:00 morning so if you are traveling before that time bring Singapore dollar with you.All destination in Singapore are well connected by train and public buses.We stay around little India and we found good to visit around Singapore. Here are few must visit place around city from my check list around couple of days.
- Merlion the mascot of the country was on top priority to visit , if you visit Singapore you must visit this location most probably in the evening for splendid view of marina and enjoy coffee.
- Don’t miss laser show in front of marina bay, infinity pool ( Note: Only open for customer who has booked room with hotel ), casino and bay garden.
- Cruise dinner in clarke quay.
- If you want to admire the nature closely then you can go day or half for botanical garden. Area is huge with several section including fragrance garden , medicine section and orchid garden even many more. Once you left botanical garden you can take exit to cross road for shopping.
- Singapore chinatown for delicious sizzling Chinese food and souvenirs.
- Must visit Indian village for souvenirs and to taste some authentic Indian cuisine. You can have different asian foods (Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Sri Lankan) in food street outside Indian village station (I enjoyed different kind of biryani in just 5$).
- If you are interested in amusement park you can try for universal studio, for us we have tried many time in Japan.
- As per my recommendation 5-7 days are more than enough to visit Singapore with slowly relaxing way.