People living in Japan can apply tourist visa for South Korea from Korean consulate Azabu-Jūban Tokyo.Office hours for visa form submission is 9:30~12:00 and collecting passport is 14:00 ~16:00.If your registration card address does not fall in Tokyo area then go to related area office e.g If you are living in Yokohama then go to Yokohama consultant office as Tokyo office does not accept applications from the people living in other than Tokyo.
Document requirements for South Korea Tourist Visa
- Residence card (Must have minimum 3 months working visa )
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Latest clicked 1 photo with white background
You can fill your application in visa office (Pages were around 3~5) with your personal details as well as professional details.My suggestion is better to fill all the forms at home and then submit to visa counter, it will save plenty of time. For the application form, you can download from Mofa Website. Once you get the visa, it’s valid for 3 months so get ready to go Korea within 3 months before it expires. The maximum duration of stay is 90 days.
Also read: Hidden Charm Of JEJU Island South Korea
South Korea tourist visa tips:
- While filling application form write down correct departure date to make sure your landing date. Your visa will start from the date of landing
- If your visa is going to expire and you have already applied for the extension then bring the copy of application submit the receipt with residence card indicating “Visa is in processing”.
- These all pieces of information are based on the applicant who is Indian passport holder with engineer work visa.