People living in Japan can apply tourist visa for South Korea from Korean consulate Azabu-Jūban Tokyo. Office hours for visa form submission is 9:30~12:00 and collecting passport is 14:00 ~16:00. If your registration card address does not fall in Tokyo area then go to related area office e.g If you are living in Yokohama then go to Yokohama consultant office as Tokyo office does not accept applications from the people living in other than Tokyo.
Document requirements for South Korea Tourist Visa for Indian
- Residence card (Must have minimum 3 months working visa )
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Latest clicked 1 photo with white background
You can fill your application in the visa office (Pages were around 3~5) with your personal details as well as professional details. My suggestion is better to fill all the forms at home and then submit to the visa counter, it will save plenty of time. For the application form, here is the download South Korea tourist Visa application form link. Once you get the visa, it’s valid for 3 months so get ready to go Korea within 3 months before it expires. The maximum duration of stay is 90 days.
Also read: Hidden Charm Of JEJU Island South Korea
South Korea tourist visa for Indian tips:
- While filling application form write down the correct departure date to make sure your landing date. Your visa will start from the date of landing
- If your visa is going to expire and you have already applied for the extension then bring the copy of the application to submit the receipt with residence card indicating “Visa is in processing”.
- These all pieces of information are based on the applicant who is an Indian passport holder with the engineer work visa.
Recently come accoss with following rule, you can get transit visa in korea. The only condition is you must have confirm onward ticket withing 30 days to Europe, America, Australia or Newzeland . Korea tourist visa for Indian, if you satisfy above statement.