If you are thinking about to visit Malaysia you can apply for Malaysia tourist visa in Malaysian Embassy Shibuya. Embassy location is a bit far from Shibuya railway station. You can take bus to garden tower sumitomo fudosan building. The bus service is run by Fuji Express bus in front of Hachiko exit as always. Once you reached the garden tower, the embassy is just a few steps away. After that it’s 100~150 meters away next to denis. In addition It’s always good to prepare following documents before submitting the application.
Malaysia tourist visa requirement
– Original passport.
– One set photocopies of passport first and the last page.
– 2 recent passport size photograph.
– Round trip E-ticket.
– Bank statement around 200,000 ~ 300,000 yen, depends on how many days you are staying.
Processing time for Malaysia tourist visa
You can download the application from embassy website(visa form download link). It takes 2-3 business days to process your tourist visa including submission day. Fee for single entry sightseeing visa is 2500¥. It’s valid up-to 3 months and duration of stay is maximum 90 days. However if you have incomplete document embassy always contact you.
Address of Malaysia tourist visa
Malaysian Embassy in Tokyo, Japan.
20-16 Nanpeidai-Cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0036. Japan.
Phone +81 3 3476 3840 , Fax +81 3 3476 4971
Office-Hours 09:00-12:30 and 13:30-17:00
- Above all the pieces of information written above are based on an Indian passport holder. In conclusion I have applied for tourist visa in Malaysian embassy Tokyo on 24 December 2014.
- You can get on arrival transit visa but it cost you around 100$ which is a bit expensive.
- Moreover It take too much time to get visa on arrival at airport.