Transport from Malaysia to Singapore day trip
If you are thinking to visit Singapore then you are in right place. For Singapore day trip, you can take online visa usually multiple entry visas. You just need passport scan copy, one photograph and complete filled visa form. We used Airbnb for the stay in our whole trip around Singapore. Prices are similar as in Japan. Singapore is a wonderful country to visit if you are the shopaholic, lots and lots of shopping malls. We entered here through the border between Malaysia and Singapore via Johor. There are many bus services from Johor to Singapore at regular interval from early morning to late night in just a few cents. In Johor, you can go to Larkin bus terminal and take link bus to Singapore Causewaylink
Larkin Bus Terminal <–> Kotaraya <–> Kranji MRT Station Just 2 RM
Arriving on Kranji MRT Singapore
Once you board the bus keep the ready printout of your e-visa to show on entry and exit points(3 Times). You will alight at Kranji MRT station and travel further to the city by train. There is only a single Money exchange office at the station which opens 09:00 morning so if you are travelling before that time bring Singapore dollar with you. All destination in Singapore are well connected by train and public buses. We stay around little India and we found good to visit around Singapore. Here are few must visit place around the city from my checklist around a couple of days.
Singapore day trip checklist
- Merlion the mascot of the country was on top priority to visit, if you visit Singapore you must visit this location most probably in the evening for the splendid view of the marina and enjoy coffee.
- Don’t miss laser show in front of marina bay, infinity pool ( Note: Only open for customer who has booked the room with the hotel ), casino and bay garden for Singapore day trip.
- Cruise dinner in Clarke Quay.
- If you want to admire the nature closely then you can go the day or half for the botanical garden. The area is huge with several sections including fragrance garden, medicine section and orchid garden even many more. Once you left botanical garden you can take the exit to the crossroad for shopping.
- Chinatown for delicious sizzling Chinese food and souvenirs for Singapore day trip.
- Must visit Indian village for souvenirs and to taste some authentic Indian cuisine. You can have different Asian foods (Indian, Bangladeshi, Pakistani and Sri Lankan) in food street outside Indian village station (I enjoyed different kind of biryani in just 5$).
- If you are interested in amusement park you can try for the universal studio. We visited UFJ Japan several times to leave this time on our list
- As per my recommendation 5-7 days are more than enough to visit Singapore with slowly relaxing way.