Tourist Visa (L)


I have been in China for more than 2-3 times and each time you required china tourist visa stamp. Most of the time just I visit for 1-2 days apart from one long 15 days golden week holiday. If you are transiting China for 24 hours,  you can get the visa without any issue but if you are planning to visit china for 1 month, then you need to take care of tourist visa, which is not on arrival.If you’re a foreigner living in Japan (not a tourist) you can no longer apply for a Chinese tourist visa (type L) direct from the Chinese embassy in Tokyo, instead travel companies will apply on behalf of you.Getting tourist visa for China is easy from Japan, as you just need to prepare following documents. China tourist visa (L category) Valid passport, valid for six months after the date of application. Completed application form with…

Pin It